Thursday, January 16, 2014

An Announcement - 14 Weeks





Photos by Abby Williamson

Outfit -  
top: vintage (retrospect tacoma) //  skirt: nordstrom
headscarf: hermes // clutch: vintage (urban xchange)
shoes: vince camuto

I'm so excited to share our wonderful news. We'll be expecting baby #2 this July. A summer baby!

With this new year and news I can finally start to share a new variety of outfits. I'm very excited to document my growing self and how I style my bump. I'm relieved for the spring and summer months to come and the plethora of long flowing skirts and flat sandals that will be in my life. 

7 comments:

  1. you look so so beautiful! You do pregnancy so much better than me...I still can't get out of bed I'm so sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your outfit is adorable!


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your maternity outfits - even though I am on the final stretch (currently 32 weeks!) and will be giving birth in April, it will still be interesting to see pretty spring and summer outfits!

    ReplyDelete